The holidays are getting closer and parties are in full swing. This is a great little “welcome to the party” shooter for your annual holiday get-together. Enjoy!
Tools you will need:
- A large pitcher
- 20 shooter glasses
- 26 ounces (750ml) bottle of Forty Creek Cream Liqueur
- 14 ounces (415ml) of peppermint schnapps like McGuinness
- 10-12 candy canes, crushed
- Place crushed candy canes in a small dish.
- Wet shooter glasses rims with a bit of lukewarm water. Dip each shooter glass into the crushed candy canes and set aside.
- In a large pitcher, add Forty Creek Cream Liqueur and Peppermint Schnapps.
- Stir until well blended and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If space permits, pour in each shooter glass ahead of time and keep refrigerated or simply pour as needed but keep pitcher refrigerated.
Makes 20 (2 ounce) shooters